Home Registration » PTBioch Bursaries
On behalf of the Polish Biochemical Society (PTBioch), we are pleased to inform you that the call for PTBioch Bursaries has been announced. They are destined for young Polish scientists and PhD students (under the age of 35), who are the members of the PTBioch. These bursaries are intended to foster their participation in FEBS 2019 Congress and will cover the registration fee (€250) and the costs of accommodation in a single room at a student hotel during the Congress.
Eligibility criteria for PTBioch Bursaries
The applicants must:
- be regular members of the PTBioch; please note that fully paid-up membership is required
- complete the registration process for the FEBS 2019 Congress
- be under the age of 35, at the time of registration payment
- submit an abstract to the FEBS 2019 Congress as first author
- pay the Congress registration fee in advance
How to Apply
Applications for a PTBioch Bursary must be submitted through the Congress registration system no later than March 7, 2019.
- Select the Young Scientist participant type
- On the registration form, click yes to the question about applying for a Congress Bursary
- Complete the registration process – payment of the registration fee must be made no later than March 7, 2019
- Upload your CV (including all university degrees and a list of publications) and your letter of intent (describing your motivation behind attending the FEBS 2019 Congress) as supporting documents
- Submit your abstract through the Congress registration / abstract submission system as the first author, according to the guidelines on the Call for Abstracts webpage.
The abstracts submitted together with eligible PTBioch Bursary applications will be assessed by the Congress Bursaries Committee in terms of scientific quality.
The candidates will be notified on the evaluation outcome via e-mail by April 4, 2019.
Student hotel accommodation for PTBioch Bursary awardees will be arranged by the Congress Secretariat, and details will be included in the outcome letter. The PTBioch Bursary awardees will receive reimbursement of the registration fee after the Congress, by bank transfer/credit card refund, from the Congress Secretariat.