Home Sponsorship/Exhibition » Commercial Opportunities
We are committed to ensuring that the 44th FEBS Congress gives real value for you as a sponsor and exhibitor.
We expect over 1600 participants from all over the world, bringing together distinguished professionals and young students in the fields of biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, biophysics, biotechnology and related areas from both academic institutions and private enterprise.
The venue will provide excellent facilities for delegates to exchange information with each other and with representatives of companies and organizations working in the molecular life science area. In addition, the 44th FEBS Congress will give sponsors and exhibitors exposure and access to delegates with the ability to influence the selection of products and services within their organizations. Participating in our sponsorship programme will extend your visibility beyond the exhibition hall to achieve maximum exposure at the Congress.
More specifically, we seek to:
- Attract local, national and international sponsors and exhibitors among suppliers of bioscience lab instruments, reagents, kits, and so on, as well as software and publishing companies, academic centres, and other organizations providing services to researchers in the molecular life sciences
- Provide an exciting marketing and scientific environment for sponsors and exhibitors of both private enterprise and academia
- Create an interactive and affordable setting for sponsors and exhibitors
- Facilitate the presentation of new, innovative technologies to researchers
- Assist the internationalization of national companies
- Publicize research and training programmes of academic groups and other scientific organizations
To achieve these aims, a range of opportunities with particular benefits exists for sponsors and exhibitors. The range of sponsorship opportunities available means that you can choose the package that fits best your marketing strategy. However, since pre-set packages may not necessarily meet all corporative requirements, we can also create tailor-made packages to fit specific marketing objectives.
We believe that this internationally acclaimed Congress offers unique opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors. We welcome your comments and suggestions, and we will be glad to assist with any inquiries you may have.
We encourage you to join us and look forward to meeting you in Krakow in 2019.
The Sponsorship & Exhibition Prospectus is available now. If you now have any question do not hesitate to contact us.
With best wishes,
Congress Organizing Office
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
Conference Organizing Office:
Targi w Krakowie Ltd.
9 Galicyjska St.
Contact person: Agnieszka Ziemiańska
Mobile: 0048 513 448 494